Thursday, May 14, 2009

How to make lots of money in Runescape to impress girls in real life!

One of the main things Runescape players lack in the dating world is Runescape gp! Through my independent research, I have observed that many women will only date a man if he is financially well off in Runescape! Well, I am here to help you guys out and become Runescape millionaires in no time!

Money making for noobs:

One of the biggest challenges a noob faces in Runescape is making money, well don't worry I am here to help! To make money in Runescape you must do one of four things: train a skill, merchant, PVP, or bot.

I will only be discussing the first three since using bots and other autoer programs is illegal and against Jagex rules!! At How to be a Runescape Player, we want all of our students to be upmost citizens both in Runescape and in Real Life! Using a bot is equivalent to murder! So no Runescape bots or Runescape autoers for you little noob. :)

To train skills, I recommend checking out some Runescape skill guides. Google them, don't be helpless.

Merchanting -


To merchant in Runescape I recommend buying raw chickens from fellow noobs and selling them for a profit. Raw chickens are a very valuable commodity in Runescape and will help you rake in the GP!

Once you have made a small amount (usually a million or two) I recommend merchanting party hats (phats). I dunno how you will get ahold of one, just beg or something.

PVP -


Go to the Wilderness Bounty Hunter worlds and kick ass!!

Good luck making lots of Runescape money! You will be a Runescape millionaire in no time! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment